Disrupt X Series IIChallenging The Status Quo
How many times have you heard someone say, “That’s just the way it’s always been done”? Status Quo hampers the possibility for change and prevents progress. Does challenging the status quo mean becoming an anti-establishment rebel? Or constantly pointing out the flaws in our society? Or being the person who “zigs” when everyone else “zags”? Maybe so. But what if challenging the status quo was something far more positive than negative, more exciting than intimidating?
CHALLENGING THE STATUS QUO BRINGS DISRUPTION WHICH IS INSPIRATIONAL AND SETS PARADIGMS FOR GENERATIONS TO FOLLOW.
Taking this initiative to its 2021 avatar, The Times Group, through The Economic Times, is elated to launch an exclusive and limited DisruptX TV series of quirky, edgy and motivating talks, covering stories of individuals and brands who decided to do things their way and what inspires them to keep going.
What’s new this edition?
Who can participate?
What’s in it for you?
* Let the world know what defines and drives you
* Speak about yourself, your mission and your vision
* Amplify your presence, business/work, while creating an image for your line of business/work
* Position yourself as a Trailblazer
* 22 minutes ET NOW episode will reach out to atleast half a million people (promo and repeat telecast along with it)
* Pre and post telecast social media promotions to amplify your presence
* Opportunity to write for ETInsights.com (one 800 words article, add on feature of this proposal)
* 1 speaking slot in a relevant event by ET Edge as a keynote speaker (to be closed mutually)
At Global Business Summit, the deliberations will see top business leaders, academicians and policymakers from around the world gather to deliver cues to resurging growth for businesses and economies with a strong focus on building back better.