Disrupt X SeriesChallenging The Status Quo
How many times have you heard someone say, “That’s just the way it’s always been done”? Status Quo hampers the possibility for change and prevents progress. Does challenging the status quo mean becoming an anti-establishment rebel? Or constantly pointing out the flaws in our society? Or being the person who “zigs” when everyone else “zags”? Maybe so. But what if challenging the status quo was something far more positive than negative, more exciting than intimidating?
CHALLENGING THE STATUS QUO BRINGS DISRUPTION WHICH IS INSPIRATIONAL AND SETS PARADIGMS FOR GENERATIONS TO FOLLOW.
DisruptX has been the X Factor of GBS since its introduction in 2019. The section is all about leaders and businesses who are a class apart, leaders of their domain and highly respected. It hosts experts who have stood out during normal times and have expanded their business empire, created a major impact with their success stories and can collectively with their superior intellect and economic prudence steer the world away from economic depression or avoid it from sinking to disastrous levels Taking this initiative to its 2021 avatar, The Times Group, through The Economic Times, is elated to launch an exclusive and limited DisruptX TV series of quirky, edgy and motivating talks, covering stories of individuals and brands who decided to do things their way and what inspires them to keep going.
What’s new this edition?
Who can participate?
What’s in it for you?
* Let the world know what defines and drives you
* Speak about yourself, your mission and your vision
* Amplify your presence, business/work, while creating an image for your line of business/work
* Position yourself as a Trailblazer
* 22 minutes ET NOW episode will reach out to atleast half a million people (promo and repeat telecast along with it)
* Pre and post telecast social media promotions to amplify your presence
* Opportunity to write for ETInsights.com (one 800 words article, add on feature of this proposal)
At Global Business Summit, the deliberations will see top business leaders, academicians and policymakers from around the world gather to deliver cues to resurging growth for businesses and economies with a strong focus on building back better.