Sector and functional experience
- Project/programme Management
- GB and BB certified trainer
- Strategy expert
- Process re-engineering
- Business Transformation
- Cost Optimization
Education, licenses & certifications
- Master of Sciences, Rochester Institute, New York
- Bachelor of Engineering, Rohikhand University, India
- Certified GB BB practitioner
- Certified Information Security Auditor, UK,
- Certified PRINCE 2 Practitioner, UK
- Certified Quality Auditor, Norway, Certification in CMMI and PCMM
- Certified ITIL – Foundation, Trained COBIT 5 – Foundation
With more than 20 years of experience in the area of management consulting, Nitesh is an expert in leading and strategizing performance & operations excellence programmes for various customers in Grant Thornton. He has delivered more than 300 projects by conceptualizing strategy and laying down a framework in the organizational culture change, leadership decision making, organizational strategy, action plan alignment and related more to help organizations take up end-to-end improvement initiatives.
Has identified key business drivers and has worked on multiple model and non-model based advisory & training services. Apart from Lean Six Sigma, Nitesh has also defined roadmap to lead engagements on Capability Maturity Model, People Management Practices (PCMM), ISO Standards, RKBNQA, MBNQA. Nitesh displays leadership skills that have helped in building key strategic relationship with clients. He holds experience in working on multiple projects across locations. Has worked across sectors like Manufacturing, BFSI, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Technology, ITes, Retail and many more.
Professional and industry experience :
Nitesh’s experience covers, but is not limited to the following:
- He has chartered comprehensive transformation projects on performance and process initiatives across industries and sectors such as Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Automobile, Telecom, Logistics and Supply Chain, Banking, Hospitality and many more. Having done his masters with specialization in economics of project development and management,
- Has worked with one of the large bank having global operations for a 9 country Lean implementation programme. This engagement involved time bound, ROI driven programme that should first help educate the masses and build competency to improve individual productivity. In turn optimize processes for better FTE utilization. Involved managing cross geo stakeholders, strategized custom solution specific to need, develop implementation roadmap, handhold & facilitate projects
- Nitesh has demonstrated successful engagement completion within budget and timely with multiple large engagements sprawled across India and international. Defined and established people management concept for many IT, Non-IT and aviation organizations across the globe; consisting career planning, competency definitions/planning, competency development, staffing, succession planning.
- Helped top IT firms in India to implement best practices from CMMI for high maturity implementations. Pioneered in facilitation for development of Prediction Models, Quantitative Management, SPC. Has identified key business drivers and has worked on multiple model and non-model based advisory, training services. Apart from Lean Six Sigma,
- Has trained more than 3900 professionals across the globe on Lean Six Sigma methodology and is known to be an avid trainer amongst Organizations and institutions. Been a visiting faculty to premiere educational institutions such as IIT, IIM, ISB, Delhi University, Symbiosis, FORE School and many more.
- He has also been engaged in multiple projects of data analytics, process transformation, process engineering, BPM Initiatives, TPM, TQM, Prediction Modeling, Simulations, Minitab and more.
- Nitesh holds vast experience in Process optimization and business transformation, he is well skilled with data analytics tools and holds expertise in hypothesis testing, Gage R&R and more.